Review and write student-facing content for Cengage Learning’s Aplia/MindTap platform to support college business textbooks:
- Daft and Marcic, Understanding Management (10th edition)
- Griffin, Fundamentals of Management (8th edition)
- Gulati, Mayo, and Nohria, Management (2nd edition)
Review and write scorable online self-assessments for Cengage Learning:
- Griffin and Phillips, Organizational Behavior (12th edition)
Write instructor guides, test bank questions, and PowerPoint slides to support business continuity/disaster recovery textbooks for Rothstein Publishing.
- Bruce Blythe, Blindsided (2nd edition)
- Jim Burtles, Emergency Evaluation Planning for Your Workplace
- Jim Burtles, Principles and Practice of Business Continuity: Tools and Techniques (2nd edition)
- Andrew Hiles, Business Continuity Management (4th edition)
- James Lukaszewski, Crisis Communication
Write and review instructor manuals, test bank questions, and PowerPoint slides to support anthropology textbooks.
- James Peoples and Garrick Bailey, Humanity: An Introduction to Cultural Anthropology (11th ed.), Cengage Learning (2017).
Write and review online test bank questions to support learning of history content, in conformance with learning objectives and standards.
- Kevin M. Schultz, HIST4 (4th ed.), Cengage Learning
- LearnSmart for American Government, McGraw-Hill (2015)
- LearnSmart for Franklin and Higginbotham, From Slavery to Freedom, McGraw-Hill (2016)
- LearnSmart for Palmer, Colton, and Kramer, A History of Europe in the Modern World, McGraw-Hill (2016)
- LearnSmart for Price and Feinman, Images of the Past, McGraw-Hill (2016)
- LearnSmart for Stein, Physical Anthropology, McGraw-Hill (2016)
- With team, wrote content for heavily revised 11th edition of Kaplan Test Prep’s ASVAB/AFQT preparation book and companion online videos (2014). The ASVAB is used by the US military in recruitment and job matching; topics include math, vocabulary, reading comprehension, and science.
- Assisted with writing expanded practice sets for new edition of Kaplan’s ASVAB Premier book (2015).
- Wrote 100-item practice test, including feedback and metadata, for DSST Personal Finance exam. The DSST Program offers more than 30 tests that students can take to be awarded college credit.
- Led team to write additional mathematics and science content for Kaplan Test Prep’s GED Premier 2016 in response to third-party certification audit. Passed certification with no further changes requested.
- Helped review high-difficulty math questions and explanations for new edition of Kaplan’s GMAT Premier book (2015).
- Helped review and rewrite practice test question feedback to ensure pedagogical soundness and consistent instructional voice (2016).
- Worked on team to develop online and on-site course content and student resources as part of test preparation course revision (2016).
- With team, reviewed and wrote content to support new GRE test preparation courseware for Kaplan Test Prep (2015).
- Helped write two replacement chapters for new edition of Kaplan’s GRE Premier book (2016).
HESI Admission Assessment Exam
- Wrote 275 questions, with feedback and metadata, in English Language (Grammar, Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary and General Knowledge), Math, and Science (Anatomy and Physiology, Biology, and Chemistry). The HESI A2 is Elsevier’s test for nursing program applicants to predict their eventual success on nursing board exams (e.g., NCLEX-RN). It gauges students’ academic readiness and identifies their learning and personality styles.
- With team, wrote content for new Kaplan Test Prep HiSET preparation book (2015–2016). The HiSET is a high school graduation equivalency exam based on the Common Core; topics include math, science, social studies, reading (literature and informational), and writing (grammar/style and producing an essay).
NCLEX (National Council Licensure Examination for nurses)
Review and write NCLEX-style test questions, with metadata.
- Wrote 250 questions to accompany Jeffrey S. Jones, Joyce J. Fitzpatrick, and Vickie L. Rogers’s Psychiatric–Mental Health Nursing: An Interpersonal Approach (New York: Springer, 2012).
- Wrote 600 new questions and revised 600 existing NCLEX-style questions to accompany 2nd edition of Fundamentals of Nursing Care: Concepts, Connections, and Skills by Marti Burton and Linda Ludwig (Philadelphia: F. A. Davis, 2015).
Edit slides and videos that are part of courseware.
- With team, edit slides, videos, and other teacher- and student-facing content to support revision of Kaplan Test Prep’s NCLEX course for 2016.
With team, wrote content for heavily revised 2nd edition of Kaplan Test Prep’s TASC preparation book and wrote, narrated, and edited companion online videos (2014–2015). The TASC is a high school graduation equivalency exam based on the Common Core; topics include math, science, social studies, reading (literature and informational), and writing (grammar/style and producing an essay).